Palm Springs 6ft x 4ft Aluminum Walk in Greenhouse with polycarbonate panels
By Palm Springs
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Winter’s frosty temperatures and bitter winds can wreak havoc on your garden, leaving it useless until spring. However, the weather can’t stop you from growing beautiful plants and delicious produce – not when you have a Palm Springs greenhouse.
Palm Springs has built a greenhouse capable of withstanding a temperature range of -13° up to 140°F. That has been made possible through the use of polycarbonate glazing, PC board panels, aluminum , and a steel base frame.
A roof-vent has been added to regulate temperatures during warmer months. And when the weather gets bad, external guttering will collect rainwater. The highly stable design of the greenhouse will let it withstand 27 mph wind load.
- Aluminum frame with 0.04in thickness
- UV treated hollow polycarbonate with 0.16in thickness
- Twin wall with 0.16in polycarbonate glazing
- Come with strong galvanized steel base frame and roof vent
- 1 roof vent - can be installed either on right or left side of the roof
- Roof vent can be opened to prevent overheating
- The door is located on the 6ft side
- Sliding door for easy access
- External integrated rain gutters system
- Temperature range from -13° up to 140°F
- Overall size: 75 x 52 x 79in
- Door size: 63.3 x 23.6in
- Roof vent size: 23.6 x 23.6in
- Lateral height: 53in
- Snow load capacity: 8lbs/sq. ft
- Wind load: 27 mph
- Weight: 51lbs
Continue gardening this winter by investing for the future in a spacious Palm Springs aluminum greenhouse.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+