Poly-V Water Pump A/C Power Steering Serpentine Belt Assembly 6PK1660
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- A serpentine belt, also known as a multi-vee, poly-v, or multi-rib belt, is a single, continuous belt used to drive multiple peripheral devices in an automotive engine, such as an alternator, power steering pump, water pump, air conditioning compressor, air pump, etc.
- It is more efficient than the older multiple belt system and may consume less space in the engine compartment.
- Abbreviations: AC-air conditioner, WP-water pump, ALT-alternator, PS-power steering pump, etc.
- This is Non-OEM product. Accessory Only!
- Material: Rubber; Color: Black
- Package Content: 1 x Serpentine Belt; Net Weight: 188g
- Belt Type: Poly-V; Top Width(Approx.): 21mm/ 0.83"
- Effective Length: 1660mm/ 65.4"
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+