Powell Furniture Mission Oak Jewelry Armoire
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
The Mission Oak Jewelry Armoire glows with a pleasant stature borne out of its simple contemporary style. Distinguished by its gentle arch apron, overhang top with linear carved detailing and aged iron bail pulls, the Mission is sure to be appreciated in nearly any bedroom. Four large and four smaller drawers and touch-latched side doors provide ample personal storage, and a flip-top lid reveals an inset mirror and accessory tray. A mission oak wood finish completes the look and appeal of the Powell Mission Oak Jewelery Armoire.
- Jewelry Armoire features MDF construction with Oak supports
- Mission oak veneer finish
- Mission Gray hardware
- Black Lining
- Eight pull drawers
- Two touch-latch side cabinets
- Side doors open 90°
- Flip-top lid with inset mirror and felt-lined accessory tray
- Completely assembled, simply attach the mirror if so desired
- Closed Dimensions: 40.63" H x 19.63" W x 15.25 " D
- Open Dimensions: 55.75" H x 36" W x 15.25" D
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 22" H x 17.25" W x 43.88" D
- Actual Weight: 83 lbs
- Manufacturer Limited 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+