Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Pasta Pot in Gray and Orange
By Rachael Ray
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Busy cooks will reach for this Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout day in and day out. The ample capacity and distinctive shape of this pasta pot are ideal for cooking longer pasta noodles like lasagna without breaking. And the convenient pour spout makes it easier to pour out cooking water as well as soups and sauces. This pot features hard-anodized construction that heats swiftly and evenly, whether boiling water for pasta on the stovetop or cooking Rachael's Slow Braised Beef Short Ribs in the oven. The pot's interior is coated with long-lasting nonstick for impeccable food release, and its unique oval shape takes up less space on the stovetop. Grippy handles on the pot are rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength, and the shatter-resistant glass lid forms a snug seal to lock in heat and moisture. This versatile pasta pot is oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe for convenience, and it’s a great addition to many other pieces in all of Rachael’s collections.Keep pastas in shape and cooking liquids drained with the convenient spout and unique form of the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8-Quart Covered Oval Pasta Pot with Pour Spout.
- Finish: Gray with Orange Handles
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly; interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release.
- The unique oval shape of this pasta pot takes up less space on the stovetop, and it features a convenient pour spout.
- Grippy handles are rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for strength.
- The shatter-resistant glass lid forms a snug seal to lock in heat and moisture.
- Oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe for convenience.
- This oval pasta pot works great with many other pieces in the Rachael Ray® collections.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 6.75" H x 11.0" W x 20.0" D
- Product Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Temperature: 350°F
- Freezer Safe: Not Applicable
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+