Revision Notes for the DRCOG, Jamila Groves, Deena El-shirbiny Paperback
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
First published as Mastering the DRCOG, this highly acclaimed revision text has been completely updated and revised to follow the syllabus of the DRCOG examination. This book:
- Provides relevant content arranged in seven chapters, following the DRCOG curriculum
- Delivers useful information such as references to guidelines and research
- Presents content relevant to the real world in the busy GP clinic?it is written by GPs for GPs
- Includes sample MCQs, SBAs, and EMQs, all closely matched to the exam
This book is an excellent revision guide that will help you achieve success in the DRCOG exam. It also forms a succinct and highly readable guide for all general practitioners with an interest in women's health as well as those preparing for revalidation.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+