Riverside Furniture Farrington Glass Top Rectangular Cocktail Table in Black Forrest Birch
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and select materials to provide quality, durability, and value in their products. The construction of Riverside’s core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in modern homes.
You'll appreciate the multiple-step application of Riverside's furniture finishes. Their finishing processes involve several steps of hand sanding, applications of several types of finishing coats, padding and polishing.
- Finish: Black Forrest Birch
- Distress Level: Light
- Materials: Constructed of Poplar hardwood solid and Birch veneer
- Framed and beveled-edge glass top
- Fixed bottom shelf
- Equipped with casters for convenient mobility. Never roll casters on unprotected hardwood or vinyl flooring
- Overall product dimensions: 20" H x 48" W x 28" D; Weight: 99 lbs.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+