Smead 21562 Recycled Pressboard Folders 1 in.Expansion 1/3 Cut Top Tab Letter YW 25/Bx

Quantity:

Description

Extra-sturdy pressboard files are constructed to handle large heavily used files. Matching color Tyvek accordion-pleat gusset expands to handle growing files while resisting rips and splits. 1/2'' high tabs for clear labeling. File Folder Type: Expanding Recycled Top Tab. Size: Letter. Folder Material: 23 pt. Pressboard. Color(s): Yellow. Tab Cut: 1/3. Tab Position: Assorted. Expansion: 1''. Compliance Standards: Acid Free SFI Certified. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 20 %. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 30 %. Total Recycled Content Percent: 50 %.- SKU: AZRSMD21562

From the manufacturer

Specifications

Brand
Smead
Product Identifiers
Model #
21562
SKU
1X3FGUSTT2O6
UPC
8648621562

Return policy

If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
Return policy
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.

There are two easy ways to return this item:
  • Return this item to a Walmart store
  • Return this item by mail
  • Loading ...
    Loading ...

    Find in-store

    Where can you get it?
    Is it available?
    What is the price in-store?
    Please note, this item is only sold online.

    Ratings & reviews

    Questions & answers