Theory and Practice of Aircraft Performance, Ajoy Kumar Kundu, Mark A. Price, et al. Hardcover
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Textbook introducing the fundamentals of aircraft performance using industry standards and examples: bridging the gap between academia and industry
- Provides an extensive and detailed treatment of all segments of mission profile and overall aircraft performance
- Considers operating costs, safety, environmental and related systems issues
- Includes worked examples relating to current aircraft (Learjet 45, Tucano Turboprop Trainer, Advanced Jet Trainer and Airbus A320 types of aircraft)
- Suitable as a textbook for aircraft performance courses
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+