Tommy Bahama Home Kingstown Edwards Leather Dining Chair in Tamarind
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
About this Product
The details are the key in the Kingstown Edwards Side Chair in Tamarind. The tapestry back uses a leather welt to complement the full-leather seat, while nailhead trim defines the edges of both. Turned legs add a dash of a British accent to finish the look. It displays a timeworn look that guarantees a distinctive design with a sense of a well-traveled life.
About the Kingstown Collection
The relaxed traditional styling of Kingstown finds its inspiration in classic British Colonial design, with a hint of campaign and a touch of safari. Designs reflect the sense of a well-traveled life, and items hand-selected during journeys around the globe. At first glance, the rich Tamarind finish appears black, but offers glimpses of gold and crimson through its aged finish. Accents include hammered copper, leather-clad silhouettes, and zebra-patterned hair-on-hide. Experience the excitement of discovery with Kingstown from Tommy Bahama Home.
- Wood frame in Tamarind finish
- Constructed of mahonie solids, American maple and mahonie veneers, hand-tooled leather, and nail head decorative trims
- Custom-designed, solid brass hardware, with substantial heft to the hand, and finished in an aged bronze with copper undertone
- Full-leather seat
- Turned legs
- Traditional style
- Formal dining side chair
- The Tommy Bahama Kingstown collection features a highly distressed finish. Distressed finishes include any of deliberate scrapes, scuffs, marks, burns, brushing, burnishing, weathering and other details for a specific designer look.
- Overall Dimensions: 44.5" H x 22" W x 27.5" D
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+