US Plug Power Extension Cord Cable 13A 16AWG SJTW 100Ft w Anti-dust Cap
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
* 16 gauge, 3-Prong plug cord
* 100 feet long, heavy-duty, with anti-dust cap
* 16/3 cords, 13A, 125V, 1625W, 60Hz
* Wires are double coated with a thick rubber-like insulation, offering kink-free flexibility - cables are flexible even in cold weather.
* Weather resistant: will not be affected by weather temperature variations.
Will this cord do well in the rain?
Answer: The SJTW in the description of the product describes how it should be used.
S means that this cord is rated for Hard Service, J means it is rated for up to 300Volts (though this is just a rating and will be plugged in to a 125 Volt home outlet), T means the coating is Thermoplastic, and W means it is rated for Weather/Outdoor Use. If connected properly and the ends are shielded from direct water penetration then yes, this cord should work well in the rain as it is rated for it.
How many continuous amps can this carry?
Answer: It is rated at 13A, 125 volts and 1625 watts
Is this extension cord suitable for Car block heaters. i have small plug from car heater out and need an extension cord to connect with electricity?
Answer: It depends on how much power your car heater uses. This is a 16AWG cord, which can carry 13A without overheating. If your heater has a standard 3-prong plug then it draws less than 13A so you should be fine with this cord.
- Rated Voltage: 125VAC; Rated Current: 13A; Rated Power: 1625W
- Cord Length: 100Ft(30 Meters); Cord Gauge: 16AWG; Outlet with anti-dust cap.
- Heavy-Duty; 16/3 Cords; Thick rubber-like insulation, offering kink-free flexibility.
- Certification: UL/CUL; Package Content: 1 x Extension Cord
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+
Woods Industries Workshop Metal 6-Outlet 1200J Surge Protector
Outdoor Heavy-duty Lighted US Extension Cord Wire 15A 14AWG SJTW 50Ft Orange
StarTech.com 10 ft 14 AWG Power Cord Extension - NEMA 5-15R to NEMA 5-15P
Power Zone OR801120 Strip 6 Outlet 10 Ft. Cord Metal
Atron Electro Industries 8 Grounded Outlet Power Strip with Daily Cycle Timer
Woods Industries Electronics 2.1A USB 2 with 3-Outlet Surge Tap
Woods Industries Electronics 7-Outlet 1200J Surge Protector
Medium Duty Lighted US Power Extension Cord Cable 13A 16AWG SJTW 25Ft Orange