Ultimate Sleep (120 VegCaps)
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Ultimate Sleep is one of the most advanced sleep-supporting formulas available today. It combines serotonin-enhancing ingredients along with anti-anxiety/calming nutrients and low-dose melatonin for deep-sleep support.
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Increase Total Sleep Time
- Fall Asleep Faster
- Improve Sleep for Shift Workers or Jet-Lagged Travelers
Simply put, Brad King's Ultimate Sleep is the most advanced sleep-supporting formula available in the industry to date containing:
5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia) – is manufactured by the body from tryptophan and is the direct building block for making serotonin, which in turn supports better sleep.
L-Lysine and Niacinimide – support tryptophan levels.
Melatonin – is a hormone which helps regulate our 24 hour cycles and maintain effective sleep and recuperation and is especially helpful to shift workers or jet-lagged travelers.
Jujube (Zizyphus jujuba) fruit extract (4:1) – The seeds of this fruit have been used for centuries to help treat insomnia and anxiety. The herb has been shown to calm, relax and promote sleep.
L-Theanine – is an amino acid derived from green tea. It has been documented in numerous studies to exhibit a natural relaxing sensation and to help reduce excess stress without drowsiness, impaired thought or other side effects.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- 5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia), 25 mg – is manufactured by the body from tryptophan and is the direct building block for making serotonin. The 5-HTP in Ultimate Sleep is naturally extracted from seeds of the griffonia – a West African medicinal plant. Due to its serotonin enhancing effects, 5-HTP has been used to help induce better sleep, control depression, reduce anxiety and stress, reduce cravings and aid in weight reduction.
- L-Lysine, 125 mg – Lysine competes with the same enzyme that is responsible for degrading tryptophan. By competing for this enzyme, more tryptophan is available for more serotonin and melatonin production.
- Niacinamide, 25 mg – the non flushing B3 vitamin – is incorporated into the Ultimate Sleep formula because tryptophan can be degraded in the body to produce B3 if there is not sufficient niacinamide present.
- Melatonin, 1 mg – is a hormone released by the pineal gland in the center of our brain in order to help regulate our 24 hour cycles and maintain effective sleep and recuperation. Ultimate Sleep contains a small dosage of pure pharmaceutical grade melatonin, as high dosages are not recommended for everyone.
- Jujube (Zizyphus jujuba) fruit extract (4:1), 50 mg – The seeds of this fruit are widely known in traditional Chinese medicine and have been used for centuries to help treat insomnia and anxiety. The herb has been shown to calm, relax, reduce stress, conserve energy, and promote sleep.
- L-Theanine, 50 mg – is an amino acid derived from green tea.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+