Unique Bargains 124mm Long Workholding Morse Taper Dead Center for Lathes Tail Stock
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- The Morse Taper dead Center is mainly used in drilling machine and lathe machine.
- Support the tailstock end of your workpiece with this hardened and ground dead center. Alloy material, this dead center requires lubrication.
- Shank Diameter(Min) : 19mm/ 0.75";Total Length : 124mm/ 4.9"
- Material : Alloy;Color : Silver Tone, Black
- Weight : 352g
- Package Content : 1 x Dead Center
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+