Unique Bargains 150W 10ohm Ceramic Wirewound Potentiometer Taper Pot Resistor Rheostat
Sold and shipped by
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Control the electrical resistance of a circuit without interrupting the flow of current.
- The rheostat is consisted of ceramic core and a resistive wire wrapped to form a toroid coil with a wiper axle.
- Can be used widely as light dimmers and motor speed control, is applicable for arc lamps, pumps, fans and blowers, respirators, dental and model trains or other applications that require high voltage and current.
- Power Rating : 150 W;Resistance Value : 10 Î©;Mounted Hole Dia : 9.5mm/ 0.37"
- Bottom Screw Diameter : 3mm/ 0.12";Bottom Base Diameter : 93mm/ 3.6"
- Shaft Size : 37 x 6mm/ 1.5" x 0.24"(L*D);Body Size : 103 x 39mm/ 4" x 1.6" (Max.D*T)
- Net Weight : 470g;Package Content : 1 x Rheostat
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+