Unique Bargains 74.8" Long K Type Temperature Controller Thermocouple Sensor 0-400C
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors. Works well with temperature controller(not included here), wide measurement range of 0-400 degree celsius. They are widely used in the field of industry, agriculture, chemical and other automated temperature controlling.
- Temperature Range : 0-400C;Thread Diameter : 8mm / 0.31"
- Fork Terminal Spacing : 4.2mm / 0.17";Probe Length : 26mm/ 1.02"
- Cable Length : 1.9M/ 74.8";Color : Silver Tone, White
- Net Weight : 34g;Package Content : 1 x Screw Thermocouple
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+