Unique Bargains 8 Pcs M6x55mm 316 Stainless Steel Flat Head Phillips Machine Screws Silver Tone
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface.
Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten metal parts together.
Measured from the underside of the head to the tip of the screw to obtain fastener length.
If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading for proper fit.
- Package Content: 8 x Phillips Machine Screws; Product Name: Phillips Machine Screw; Thread Size: M6 x 51mm / 0.24" x 2"(D * L)
- Weight: 82g; Head Size: 11 x 4mm / 0.43" x 0.16"(D * T); Bit Driver Size: 6.5mm / 0.26"
- Drive Type: Phillips; Fastener Type: Machine Screw; Thread Pitch: 1.0mm
- Total Length: 55mm / 2.2"; Thread Style: Fully Thread
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+