Unique Bargains Fish Tank Plastic Liquid Floating Switch Water Level Sensor w Dual Cable
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device. It can be easily converted from normally open to normally close by inverting the float. Note: because the current that the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay and contactor are not included here.
- Max Switching Current : 0.5A;Max Breakdown Voltage : 220V DC;Max Carry Current : 1.0A;Max Contact Resistance : 100m Ohm
- Temperature Rating : -10 to +60 C;Float Ball Material : PP;Float Body Material : PP;Float Ball Size(Approx) : 21.5 x 23.5mm/ 0.85" x 0.92"(L*D)
- Thread Dia(Approx) : 9mm/ 0.35";Hex Nut Size(Approx) : 14.5 x 6.5mm/ 0.57" x 0.26" (D*T);Bottom Clip Dia(Approx) : 15mm/ 0.59";Body Total Length(Approx) : 46mm/ 1.8"
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+