Unique Bargains Fish Tank Plastic Liquid Floating Switch Water Level Sensor w Dual Cable
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device. It can be easily converted from normally open to normally close by inverting the float. Note: because the current that the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay and contactor are not included here.
- Max Switching Current : 0.5A;Max Breakdown Voltage : 220V DC;Max Carry Current : 1.0A;Max Contact Resistance : 100m Ohm
- Temperature Rating : -10 to +60 C;Float Ball Material : PP;Float Body Material : PP;Float Ball Size(Approx) : 21.5 x 23.5mm/ 0.85" x 0.92"(L*D)
- Thread Dia(Approx) : 9mm/ 0.35";Hex Nut Size(Approx) : 14.5 x 6.5mm/ 0.57" x 0.26" (D*T);Bottom Clip Dia(Approx) : 15mm/ 0.59";Body Total Length(Approx) : 46mm/ 1.8"
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+