Unique Bargains HSS 5mm Tip 60 Degree Angle Countersinks Center Drills Bit Set 5 Pcs
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Center and spotting drills are traditionally used to make a conical hole for a lathe center in order to make a starting point for a standard twist drill, designed to prevent the twist drill from walking.
- Used for producing center holds in components or work pieces with require machining between centers.
- Degree : 60 Degree;Tip Diameter : 5mm/ 0.2"
- Shaft Diameter : 12mm/ 0.5";Total Length : 60mm/ 2.4"
- Material : HSS;Color : Silver Tone
- Weight : 138g;Package Content : 5 x Center Drill Bit
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+