Unique Bargains Light Wiring Harness Relay Switch Offroad Fog Driving Lamp LED HID Xenon H1 40A
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- The harness connects directly to your battery, thus avoiding the problems caused by the lamps taking their power from your vehicle and then shorting the electrics. It is for use with either headlamp.
- This ensures full voltage stability for your HID kit and the car electrical system.
- The harness also comes with a built in fail safe fuse.
- Connect thick red and black wire straight to the battery(red is positive).
- Plug in long and short male connectors into the right and left side ballast. (this is the power wire for each ballast)
- Plug in the last single female connector to one of your cars / trucks stock H4[Hi/Lo] Bi-Xenon headlight connectors.
- Color: Black; Package Content: 1 x H1 HID Xenon Harness
- Dimensions: 1.6M/63 inches; Net Weight: 220g
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 40A
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+