Unique Bargains Liquid Measuring 50mm x 5mm K Type Earth Thermocouple Probe 2 Meters
By Unique Bargains
Sold and shipped by
Description & Features+
- A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors.
- Widely used in science and industry applications including temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes.
- Temperature Range : 0 to 400 Celsius;Mounting Thread Dia : 13mm / 0.51";Probe Size : 50mm x 5mm / 1.97" x 0.197" (L*D)
- Wire Length : 2M / 6.6Ft;External Material : Plastic, Metal;Fork Terminal Quantity : 2
- Fork Terminal Spacing : 4mm / 0.157";Color : As Picture Shown
- Weight : 52g;Package Content : 1 x Thermocouple