Unique Bargains Liquid Measuring 50mm x 5mm K Type Earth Thermocouple Probe 2 Meters
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors.
- Widely used in science and industry applications including temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes.
- Temperature Range : 0 to 400 Celsius;Mounting Thread Dia : 13mm / 0.51";Probe Size : 50mm x 5mm / 1.97" x 0.197" (L*D)
- Wire Length : 2M / 6.6Ft;External Material : Plastic, Metal;Fork Terminal Quantity : 2
- Fork Terminal Spacing : 4mm / 0.157";Color : As Picture Shown
- Weight : 52g;Package Content : 1 x Thermocouple
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+