Unique Bargains Liquid Measuring 50mm x 5mm K Type Earth Thermocouple Probe 2 Meters
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors.
- Widely used in science and industry applications including temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes.
- Temperature Range : 0 to 400 Celsius;Mounting Thread Dia : 13mm / 0.51";Probe Size : 50mm x 5mm / 1.97" x 0.197" (L*D)
- Wire Length : 2M / 6.6Ft;External Material : Plastic, Metal;Fork Terminal Quantity : 2
- Fork Terminal Spacing : 4mm / 0.157";Color : As Picture Shown
- Weight : 52g;Package Content : 1 x Thermocouple
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+