Unique Bargains Traditional 6.3" Acupuncture Buffalo Horn Gua Sha Massage Board Beauty Tool
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Gua Sha is widely used by TCM practitioners, they use gua sha tool to scrub certain area and acupuncture points on the body until the sha effect occurs.
- Gua Sha is a healing technique used in China by practitioners of Traditional Medicine, in both the the clinical setting and in homes.
- It involves palpation and cutaneous stimulation where the skin is pressured, in strokes, by a round-edged instrument Results in the appearance of small red spot called sha, that will fade in 2 to 3 days.
- Color : Black
- Total Size : 16 x 5x 0.6cm / 6.3"x 2" x 0.24" (L*W*T)
- Weight : 40g
- Package Content : 1 x Gua Sha Massage Board
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+
Sharper Image Shiatsu And Heat Massage Pillow
Stainless Steel Bear Claw Extendable Back Scratcher Massage Tool Red
HoMedics - 3D Shiatsu and Vibration Massage Pillow
DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System
Jojoba Oil 1oz-
Essential Oil Open Stock .5oz-Eucalyptus
Conair Footbath with Vibration
DR-HO'S Replacement Tens Pads