Unique Bargains Unique Bargains 0-400C PT100 Type 5mm x 50mm Temperature Sensors Thermocouple Probe 2M
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Description: A thermocouple is a device consisting of two different conductors (usually metal alloys) that produce a voltage proportional to a temperature difference between either end of the pair of conductors. Grounded type is more sensitive to temperature, can help to measure temperature fasterly. 5 x 50mm sensor PT100 type Thermocouple with flexible spring built in. 3 terminals for easy connection. Temperature measurement range is from 0 celsius to 400 celsius degree. Widely used for industrial or laboratory to test equipments temperature.
- Sensor Size : 5 x 50mm/ 0.2" x 2" (D*L);Fork Pin Size : 9 x 5mm/ 0.4" x 0.2"(L*W)
- Pin Spacing : 3mm/ 0.1";External Shield Material : Metal
- Total Length(Approx.) : 2M / 6.6 Ft;Color : Silver Tone
- Weight : 46g;Package Content : 1 x Earth Thermocouple Probe
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+