Unique Bargains Unique Bargains Aquarium Tank Water Level Sensor Two Balls Stainless Steel Float Switch
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- the floats are Normally Closed contacts i.e. assuming the wires are up the floats switch off as the level rises. They can each be swopped to Normally Open contacts, i.e. the floats switch on as the level rises by easily turning the float balls upside down.
- Max Switch Current : 0.5A;Max Breakdown Voltage : 220V DC;Max Carry Current : 1.0A;Max Contact Resistance : 100m Ohm
- Temperature Rating : -10 ~ +85 Degree;Float Ball Material : Metal;Float Body Material : Stainless Steel;Float Ball Size : 30 x 29mm / 1.2" x 1.1" (D.*H)
- Screw Thread Diameter : 9.7mm/ 3/8";Retaining Clip Diameter : 15mm / 0.6";Body ,Length : 140mm/ 5.5";Cable Length : 31cm / 12"
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+