Unique Bargains Unique Bargains Grinding Cylindrical Single Cut Carbide Rotary File 5/16" x 11/14"
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- The carbide can rotate at a very high speed, enabling it to manipulate the material it is working on. Used for grinding, carving and shaping in steel, cast iron, brass, copper, hardwoods, plastics, etc. Suitable for use on most air or electric grinding tools which accept 6mm shanks.
- Cutting Size : 8 x 20 mm / 5/16" x 11/14" (D*L);Shank Diameter : 6 mm / 15/64"
- Total Length : 60 mm / 2.4";Material : Tungsten Carbide
- Color : Silver Tone, Gray;Net Weight : 21g
- Package Content : 1 x Rotary File
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+
Stanley 16 oz. Steel Nail Hammer (STHT51238)
Teeny Turner Screwdriver
ToolMaster Tool Set with Torpedo Level
FIX IT! Deluxe Plunger
Stanley® 1-3/16" High Visibility Mini-Razor Blade Scraper (28-100)
Nonslip Plastic Handle Cross Head Phillips Screwdrivers 128mm Length 4pcs
T30 T-Handle Torx Security Torque Star Key CR-V Alloy Steel Screwdriver Wrench
Pocket Pal X2 Sharpener & Survival Tool