Various Artists Heartland: An Appalachian Anthology CD
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
1. Short trip home, for violin, double bass, mandolin & guitar - Joshua Bell/Mike Marshall/Edgar Meyer
2. Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier, folk song (a.k.a. "Shule Agra", "Butternut Hill") - Glenn Worf/James Taylor/Mark O'Connor/Russ Barenberg/Eddie Bayers/John Jarvis/John Mock
3. 1B, for violin, cello & double bass - Yo-Yo Ma/Edgar Meyer
4. Appalachia Waltz, version for solo cello - Yo-Yo Ma/Edgar Meyer
5. Soldier's joy - Jerry Douglas/Mark O'Connor/Mark Schatz/Russ Barenberg/John Jarvis/John Mock
6. Sliding Down - Mike Marshall/Edgar Meyer
7. BT, for violin, mandolin, mandola & double bass - Joshua Bell/Mike Marshall/Edgar Meyer
8. Butterfly's Day Out - Yo-Yo Ma/Edgar Meyer
9. College Hornpipe - Yo-Yo Ma/Edgar Meyer
10. Fancy stops and goes - Mark O'Connor
11. Old Tyme - Mike Marshall/Edgar Meyer
12. Emily's Reel for violin, cello & double bass - Mike Marshall/Edgar Meyer
13. Slumber My Darling for voice & piano - Mark O'Connor/Yo-Yo Ma/Edgar Meyer
14. Death by triple fiddle - Sam Bush/Joshua Bell/Mike Marshall/Edgar Meyer
15. Amazing Grace
16. Song of the Liberty Bell - Mark O'Connor
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+