WALFRONT 9pcs Pipe Flaring Tool Kit Tube Repair Flare Includes Clamp Spreader Dies,Flare Tool Kit,Tube Flare Tool
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
This flaring tool kit is an ideal tool for pipe flaring, and it can be used to make single or double flares on copper, brass and thin walled aluminum tubes. High quality steel material ensures strong strength and long durability. All of these tools are packed in a carry case for easy storage and transportation.
- This tool kit is specially designed for pipe flaring and it can be used to make single or double flares.
- The clamp is specially made with a stronger clamping force and ensures a small deformation of pipe.
- The edge of tube end that being flared with this tool is smooth and will not break easily after long time use.
- The flaring tool set could help you conveniently make a horn shape on one end of tubes or pipes, and it is widely used to flare copper, brass or thin walled aluminum tube.
- All parts are neatly packed in a storage case for easy transportation.
Material: 45# Steel
Color: As Picture Shown
Flare Dies Size: 1/2inch, 6mm, 4.75mm, 5mm, 1/4inch, 8mm, 10mm
Clamp Size: 12.5 x 8.2cm/4.9'' x 3.2''
Carry Case Size: 21 x 13.5 x 2.7cm/8.3'' x 5.3'' x 1''Used On: Copper, brass or thin walled aluminum tube, etc
Package Weight: Approx. 1.022kg
1. Clean the tube end.
2. Insert the tube from bottom of the clamp until the edge get even on the top.
3. Slide the ratchet cone into the clamp and line the arrow to the mark.
4. Tighten the side T bar.
5. Turn the cone driving screw down until you hear the clutch click.
6. Loose the cone driving screw and side T bar. Remove from the clamp. And take the tube off.
1 x Clamp
1 x Spreader
7 x Double Flare Dies
1 x Storage Case
• This tool kit is specially designed for pipe flaring and it can be used to make single or double flares
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+