Woodworking Carbide Hinge Boring Drill Bit 16mm Cutting Diameter 120mm Length
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Be made from carbide tipped alloy.
- The hinge boring bit is specialized in opening holes in soft and hard wood,it can enlarge existing holes with ease and can bore any arc of a circle.
- The hinge boring bit could work with ordinary electric drills, cordless drills, bench drills and churn drills,so long as chuck clamping range of these drills is in no less than 10mm.
- Seam opening is smooth, small noisy,sharp and durable, easy to clean and more efficient in drilling.
- Always wear eye protection.
- Examine the bits before use for cracks or chips.Do not use damaged or dull bits.
- Make sure bots are properly secured in Collect.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+