Abreva Cold Sore Treatment Cream
For Québec customers, some products may only be available for purchase at Accès Pharma, Wal-Mart's Québec-based affiliated pharmacies http://www.accespharma.ca/en.
Every medication or natural health product may cause serious adverse reactions or interactions with other medications. Read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your pharmacist when purchasing such medications or natural health products. Always keep medications and natural health products out of reach of children.
To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
Description & Features+
Available in a 2 g tube and pump format.
• Soothes on contact, starts to work immediately
• Penetrates deep into the skin to stop the virus from spreading
• Abreva cream provides a barrier to protect healthy skin cells
• Clinically proven to shorten healing time
• #1 Pharmacist Recommended cold sore brand
How to use abreva cold sore treatment:
• Apply Abreva at the first sign – the “tingle” stage
• Use your finger or a cotton swab to gentle apply Abreva Cream
• Completely cover your cold sore and the surrounding area
• Wash your hands after applying.
• Apply Abreva 5 times throughout the day up to a maximum of 10 days
• Keep using Abreva cold sore treatment until your cold sore is fully healed
*Abreva is clinically proven to reduce healing time of cold sores to median 4.1 days when used at the first sign of a cold sore. An untreated cold sore can last approximately 8 days. To be sure this product is right for you always read and follow the label. ©2017 GSK or licensor
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+