Acer ICONIA W510 10.1" Tablet
Intel Z-Series dual-core processor, Windows 8, 64GB embedded MMC
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The ICONIA W510-1666 tablet is the world's first Intel CPU-based tablet with Acer Always On technology. Simply press it and it's on and updated, like a smartphone -- with up to 3 weeks of standby power. Acer Always Connect links to hotspots in 2.5 seconds, while AcerCloud lets you access files on all your devices, anytime.
The ICONIA W510-1666 tablet remains charged for 9 hours at a time and lets you stay productive and mobile with touch convenience and a light 10.1" design to keep you at peak productivity. You'll appreciate having the energy to work during extended off-the-grid scenarios like daily commutes, meetings, travel layovers, international flights, coffee breaks, dinners and even on remote vacations.
Daily tasks speed along smoothly via the 10.1" ICONIA W510-1666 tablet. Every detail is crisp and easy to see on the full HD display and a 178-degree wide viewing angle lets you share the experience with colleagues or friends.
- Windows 8 Dual Booth - English or French
- Intel Z-Series dual-core processor Z2760 (1 MB L2 cache, 1.50 GHz, DDR3 1066 MHz, 6.5 W)
- 10.1" HD 1366 x 768 resolution, integrated 5-point multi-touch screen, Mercury-free, environment-friendly; up to 178° wide viewing angle
- 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
- 64 GB embedded MMC
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3650
- 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN, front & rear webcams, Bluetooth
- Battery life: 9 hours for Internet browsing or 720p HD video playback
- Interface ports include Micro HDMI with HDCP support, Micro SD card reader, Micro USB 2.0,
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Assembled product dimensions: L 10.17 inches x W 6.60 inches x H 0.35 inches x W 1.28 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+