Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener
Description & Features+
Introducing Smith’s newest electric knife sharpener, the Adjustable Edge Pro. This new sharpener features Smith’s interlocking wheel technology in both DIAMOND and CERAMIC abrasive materials, and an angle adjust dial that enables you to sharpen everything from thin kitchen knives to thicker hunting knives at the same angle as the original factory edge. Just set the angle, then pull your blade through the slots. It’s that easy!
Interlocking sharpening wheels deliver fast and precise sharpening of both sides of the knife blade EQUALLY at the same time. They eliminate the possibility of marring or damage to your blade, reduce the amount of time needed to sharpen your knife, and leave no burr on the cutting edge. The sharpness and quality of the cutting edge produced by these sharpening wheels are equal to, or in some cases, better than the blade’s factory edge.
The diamond and ceramic interlocking wheels used in the Adjustable Edge Pro were designed to sharpen at multiple angles and to provide a Precision Machined Edge configuration. A Precision Machined Edge configuration offers the perfect combination of edge retention, performance, and sharpness. Other edge configurations are generally strong in just one of these characteristics.
The interlocking wheels on the Adjustable Edge Pro will sharpen knives made of alloy, carbon, or stainless steel with a bevel on both sides of the blade. This includes outdoors sport knives (i.e. hunting/fishing/camping), kitchen knives, tactical knives, custom knives, or everyday pocket knives. The interlocking wheels are not designed to sharpen knives with a bevel on just one side of the blade, serrated blades, or blades made of ceramic material. Serrated blades must be sharpened using the manual sharpening slot on the side of the unit. This slot features specially-shaped, crossed ceramic stones that are designed to follow the contour of large or small serrations. The serrated blade sharpener folds into the housing of the unit when not in use.
To ensure secure and stable sharpening on all flat surfaces, the Adjustable Edge Pro comes with non-slip rubber feet. It also has soft grip on the top of the unit for comfort while holding the unit in place. The easy to turn "angle adjust" dial on the top of the unit is oversized for ease of use and has clearly numbered angles printed on the surface of the dial. It also recommends the most common angle to use for Kitchen knives and Sport knives.
ELECTRIC SHARPENING FEATURES:
- Sharpens both sides of the knife blade EQUALLY at the same time
- Interlocking wheels in 2 abrasive materials - Diamond and Ceramic
- Reduces the amount of time needed to sharpen the edge
- Will not leave a burr on the cutting edge
- Works on hard or soft steel blades
- Will not damage, scratch the side of, or detemper your blade
- Wheets self-align the blade
MANUAL SHARPENING FEATURES:
- Use for sharpening the serrated portion of your blade
- Stores in housing when not in use
- Fixed angles for consistent sharpening
- Specially-shaped stones will follow contour of large or small serrations
- Easy to turn "Angle Adjust" knob allows various types of knives to be sharpened at their original factory angle or an angle of your preference
- Soft grip
- Non-slip rubber feet for secure and stable sharpening on all surfaces
- Beautiful design that fits in any environment
- Cleaning brush for interlocking ceramic wheels included
Assembled product dimensions: L 12.25 inches x W 7.50 inches x H 6.00 inches x W 6.80 pounds
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+