All American Pressure Canner 921 - (21 ½ Quart)
Large capacity canning that can make pressure canning your meats, vegetables and fruits easy.
By All American
Description & Features+
This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in just a short time. Only All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
Includes cooking/canning rack along with an instruction & recipe book
Capacity - 21 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
Inside diameter - 12 5/8 inches
Inside Height - 10 1/2 inches
Overall Length - 15 inches
Overall Height - 16 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
• Stay-cool bakelite top handle
• Geared steam gauge
• Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
• Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
• Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
• 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+