Anti-Nausea Wristbands for Kids
Anti-nausea wristbands for travel for kids - 1 pair
For Québec customers, some products may only be available for purchase at Accès Pharma, Wal-Mart's Québec-based affiliated pharmacies http://www.accespharma.ca/en.
Every medication or natural health product may cause serious adverse reactions or interactions with other medications. Read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your pharmacist when purchasing such medications or natural health products. Always keep medications and natural health products out of reach of children.
To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
Description & Features+
Anti nausea wristbands offer all-natural, drug-free relief for nausea.
Wristbands are adjustable to ensure a secure, snug fit - size recommended for children under the age of 11, or for users with smaller wrists.
1 pair (2 bracelets) per package, blue or pink (stock may vary)
- Offers natural, drug-free relief for nausea associated with motion sickness, post-operative side effects, chemotherapy and other conditions
- Ideal for air, boat or car travel and roller coasters
- Works by exerting a gentle pressure on the NEI-KUAN acupressure point on each wrist
- Adjustable size ideal for smaller wrists - custom fit around wrist for snug, secure fit (see instructions for details)
- Recommended for ages 3-11, or users with smaller wrists
- One size fits most
- Latex free
For best results, it is recommended to wear a wristband on each wrist before and during the duration of travel. Precise positioning of the wristband may improve results.
Please see full instructions and caution statements inside package before use.
Assembled product dimensions: L 7.88 inches x W 2.92 inches x H 0.72 inches x W 0.05 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+