Sunny Health & Fitness Asuna Sabre Cycle Exercise Bike - Magnetic Belt Drive Commercial Indoor Cycling Bike
Magnetic Commercial Indoor Cycling Bike
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• 152.4MM Q FACTOR: Q Factor is the distance between your feet when you sit on the bike and pedal. The right Q Factor makes indoor cycles more bio-mechanically efficient by keeping the rider’s hip, knee, and foot in alignment. The Q Factor of 152.4mm makes this stationary cycle bike safe and efficient.
• SAFETY: The patent safety post indicates the maximum length to ensure the posts remain in place throughout your workout. High-grade aluminum posts reduce weight, making it easier to adjust. Foot levelers eliminate shaking for a smoother ride. Push down brake brings the bike to an immediate stop. Max user weight is 285 Ibs.
• ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The handle bar design provides a soft and durable grip featuring a natural curve for comfortable hand positioning. Compatible with the cycling shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD cleats and traditional fitness shoes.
• EXTENDED RIDE COMFORT: The parallel seat rails run along the underside leaving the middle hallow for extra comfort and adaptability. Easily move this bike around your home with the built in transportation wheels. Stay hydrated with the convenient water bottle holder.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+