Just as majestic as the home from which its name hails, the Montpelier swing set will go down in history for its endless hours of fun. As one of our newly improved wooden swing sets for backyards, this one has all the features of a beautiful mansion: the upper discovery kids fort with its peaked roof, full door and bay windows provides plenty of play space and plenty of style; the front sun porch doubles as an extended deck and launch pad for the 8' speedy kid slide; the monkey bars and ladder present fun access points into the playhouse. Swing into luxury on the belt swings and two-person glider, while the others retreat to the snack stand with built-in bench or sandbox area for some relaxing recreation on their historic sprawling estate!
All Cedar Construction:
The Montpelier is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required. Our patented Safe-T-Fuse hardware makes assembly easy and secure. Its laminated swing beam is built strong, with steel clam-shell brackets to ensure that swinging is always safe. Assembly requires two moderately skilled people 18-24 hours.
Features and Swing Set Accessories
• Raised playhouse fort with door and sun porch
• Standard step ladder and monkey bars
• 8' speedy kid slide
• Lower children sandbox area
• Snack stand with built-in bench
• Two belt swings and one 2-person swing set glider
• Upper deck dimensions: 64" x 40"
• Clubhouse dimensions: 38" x 40" x 5' 2"
• Upper deck height: 4'
• Assembled dimensions: 15'-11 L x 15'-7" D x 9'-5" H
• Lumber pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained, and tested for durability
• Instruction manual included
• Includes all wood, hardware, swings, slide, as shown in picture
• Provide a six-foot perimeter around the swing set as a safety zone