Batifole 3-course menu + welcome kir - 744 Gerrard St. E., Toronto, ON - www.batifole.ca
3-course menu + welcome kir (Approx. value: $133)
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Though authenticity is a trait so seldom seen in large metropolitan cities, such is not the case for Toronto's Batifole, where Chef Jean-Jacques Texier's honest, inspired take on regional French cuisine makes for one of the city's finest options. Tucked away in its Chinatown hiding spot, Batifole's charming and intimate setting offers unfrivolous classic French dishes, with Texier's personal, simple touch. At Batifole, you will find no hobbyists; the main goal of the Chef and servers is to make you feel at home, allowing you to unwind with friends and loved ones. The cooking is simple, French comfort food without pretense. The wine list, mainly French, propose more than 300 labels to complement the food. Like a pot au feu simmering in the late afternoon, Batifole is a bite that improves after each delicious taste.
PRICE INCLUDES TAX - Approx. value: $133
Approx. value: $133 -
PRICE INCLUDES TAX
What you get for 2 people:
- Welcome Kir Royal Cassis
- Lobster & Rock-Fish Soup with Garlic Aioli OR Marrow & Mushroom Toast, Chive Crème Fraiche.
- Cassoulet Rustic Baked White Beans with Duck Confit, Sausages & Crispy Pork Belly OR Four Hours Buttermilk Braised Pork Shank OR Beef Tenderloin Poached in a Natural Consommé, Fall Vegetables, Walnuts Mustard OR Fresh Ontario Lamb Breast Stuffed with Prunes, Natural Roasting Cooking Jus OR Roasted Bay of Quinte, Wild Caught Walleye & Pike Quenelles, Truffle Scented Velouté.
- Tartiflette, Oven Baked Potatoes & Onions in White Wine au Gratin OR French Fries & Tarragon Mayonnaise OR Mixed Green Vegetables Sautéed with Sweet Garlic OR Green Salad My Way
- Isle Flottante Coconut Crème Anglaise & Ginger Honey OR Creme brulee Classic Armagnac Flavoured
- Get 10% off any bottle wine
Walmart Item #
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+