Bernat Fab Faux
Chenille-style yarn with the look of fur.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Free Pattern: Fab Faux - Loopy Scarf (crochet)
- Measurements: Approx 6 x 60 ins [15 x 152.5 cm]
- Materials: Bernat® Fab Faux (70 g/2.5 oz; 23 m/25 yds)
08013 (Mink) 4 balls
08040 (Fox) 4 balls
- Size 16 mm (U.S. Q) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Gauge: 4 sc and 5 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
- Ch 14.
1st row: 1 hdc in 11th ch from hook. 1 hdc in each of last 3 ch. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 10. 1 hdc in each of next 4 hdc. Turn.
Rep last row until work from beg measures 60 ins [152.5 cm]. Fasten off.
For more free patterns using this yarn, visit bernat.com/search.php?LGC=fabfaux&advps=y
- Suggested Knitting Needle: 12.75 mm, US - 17
- Suggested Crochet Hook: 16.00 mm, US - Q
All Shades (161108)
- Content: All Acrylic
- Put-up: 2.50 oz / 70 g, 3 Balls / Package
- Length: 25 yd / 23 m
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+