Bon Echo by A.J. Casson
Description & Features+
Bon Echo by A.J. Casson is a timeless classic and will be a conversation piece for years to come. Casson’s friendship with Franklin Carmichael, an original member of the Group of Seven, proved to be the catalyst of Casson’s career. Asked to become a member of the Group in 1926, Casson became known as a painter of Ontario. His paintings hang in every important private, corporate and public collection across our land, including the National Gallery of Canada.
- Materials: Polyurethane and canvas
- Glass-framed using Bainbridge Alpha mats (acid free with pure white core)
- Gallery style 7.6 cm (3-in.) polyurethane frame in a mahogany finish
- Professionally finished with paper dust covers
- Artist bio on the backside
- Print is “Limited Edition”
- Ready to hang
warranty against manufacturer's defects for 30 days
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+