Bon Echo by A.J. Casson
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Bon Echo by A.J. Casson is a timeless classic and will be a conversation piece for years to come. Casson’s friendship with Franklin Carmichael, an original member of the Group of Seven, proved to be the catalyst of Casson’s career. Asked to become a member of the Group in 1926, Casson became known as a painter of Ontario. His paintings hang in every important private, corporate and public collection across our land, including the National Gallery of Canada.
- Materials: Polyurethane and canvas
- Glass-framed using Bainbridge Alpha mats (acid free with pure white core)
- Gallery style 7.6 cm (3-in.) polyurethane frame in a mahogany finish
- Professionally finished with paper dust covers
- Artist bio on the backside
- Print is “Limited Edition”
- Ready to hang
warranty against manufacturer's defects for 30 days
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+