Bridge Of Spies (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
Bridge Of Spies (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD).
Description & Features+
• "A Case Of The Cold War: 'Bridge Of Spies'" - Delve deeper into the film's characters and the real-life people on whom they're based, and discover why the history behind "Bridge Of Spies" still resonates today
• "Berlin 1961: Re-creating The Divide" - Experience the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and Frederic Pryor's arrest through a mix of archival imagery, behind-the-scenes moments and firsthand accounts
• "U-2 Spy Plane" - Witness the making of the spectacular U-2 plane crash sequence with archival voiceover by U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers, and a cameo by his son, Francis Gary Powers, Jr.
• "Spy Swap: Looking Back On The Final Act" - Relive a page of Cold War history on the Glienicke Bridge while shooting the historic exchange of Soviet spy Rudolf Abel and U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers
Specifications (Main Feature):
• Languages: English, French and Spanish
• Subtitles: English SDH, French and Spanish
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+