The Canadian Spa Company Niagara hot tub incorporates high-quality insulation suited for the coldest of climates. This ultra-deep, 39 in spa would suit even the tallest individual, and accommodate the largest of families with its multilevel 7-seat configuration including one lounger for the ultimate relaxation. An internal step helps facilitate entry and exit from the spa, and 60 hurricane hydrotherapy jets provide an intense massage experience. All 60 jets can be easily adjusted to ensure everyone gets the pressure they need. The Niagara is equipped with our perimeter multi-coloured LED lighting system, built-in aromatherapy canister, soft cascading waterfall, and digital audio sound system with backlit pop-up speakers. An ozone water purification system and 100 sq ft of filtration keeps your spa water crystal clear without any hassle.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you're supporting a Canadian company. Our spas use genuine North American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
• Features perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
• Ozone water purification system along with 100 sq ft of microban glacier filtration ensures a crystal clear water
• Equipped with digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up LED speakers
• Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa
• Filter: 2 x 50 sq ft Microban Silver Ion Glacier filters
• Includes 5 in/3 in hardtop cover, 2 x 50 sq ft Microban Glacier filters, and curbside delivery