Canesten 1% Topical Antifungal Cream
Description & Features+
• Cures athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm if treatment directions are followed
• Odourless, greaseless, non-staining
• Proven clinically effective
• 1% Clotrimazole cream
• Available in two sizes: 15 g and 30 g
• Non-Medicinal Ingredients(Alphebetical): Benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, water.
For external use only. Should not use for scalp or nail infections. Do not use on children under 2 years of age or if pregnant or nursing unless recommended by a doctor. Do not use Canesten if you are allergic to clotrimazole or to any non-medicinal ingredients in Canasten. Avoid contact with eyes; if this happens rinse thoroughly with water. If new irritation occurs consult a doctor. Keep safely out of reach of children. Canesten may reduce the effectiveness of some birth control methods such as condoms, diaphragms or vaginal spermicides. This effect is temporary and occurs only during treatment. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken or missing.
®Bayer, Bayer Cross and Canesten are registered trademarks of Bayer AG, used under licence.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+