Castrol GTX 10W30 Premium, Super Multi-Grade Motor Oil
Description & Features+
A premium, super multi-grade motor oil offering unique TriShield™ technology that actively protects against particles that build-up in car engines with the most advanced deposit-fighting ingredients. Castrol GTX uses premium, custom-made additives and is the most advanced conventional oil available.
- Castrol GTX provides maximum protection against viscosity & thermal breakdown and is ultra-low friction to improve gas mileage.
- Castrol GTX exceeds demanding US high sheer and stay-in-grade requirements for viscosity breakdown protection.
- 10W-30 exceeds API standard SN, SM, SL, SJ, as well as exceeding all requirements of ILSAC GF-5/GF-4/GF-3 for API certified Gasoline Engine Oils, exceeds GM 6094M.
- Exceeds service fill requirements for Ford, Honda, Toyota, and Chrysler where a SAE 10W-30 motor oil is specified.
- SAE 10W-30 should only be used in vehicles where SAE 10W-30 is recommended by the manufacturer,.
- Remember to consult your owner’s manual to help decide if this product is best for you.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item to a Walmart store.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+