Castrol GTX 5W20 - 4.4L
Premium super multi-grade motor oil
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
A premium, super multi-grade motor oil offering unique TriShield™ technology that actively protects against particles that build-up in car engines with the most advanced deposit-fighting ingredients. Castrol GTX uses premium, custom-made additives and is the most advanced conventional oil available.
- Castrol GTX provides maximum protection against viscosity & thermal breakdown and is ultra-low friction to improve gas mileage.
- Castrol GTX exceeds demanding US high sheer and stay-in-grade requirements for viscosity breakdown protection.
- 5W-20 exceeds API standard SN, SM, SL, SJ, as well as exceeding all requirements of ILSAC GF-5/GF-4/GF-3 for API certified Gasoline Engine Oils, exceeds Chrysler MS-6395 and Ford specifications WSS M2C153-H, WSS M2C930-A and WSS-M2945-A.
- Exceeds service fill requirements for Ford, Honda, Toyota, and Chrysler where a SAE 5W-20 motor oil is specified.
- SAE 5W-20 should only be used in vehicles where SAE 5W-20 is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Remember to consult your owner’s manual to help decide if this product is best for you.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+