Celestron Digital Microscope II
Great for hobbyist and ideal for labs, schools and research institutions!
Description & Features+
From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, schools and research institutions.
1GB SD card
Rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap
5 prepared slides
4 plug, multi-country AC adapter.
• Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software.
• Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen.
• Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement.
• 180-degree rotating head for easy sharing of images.
• Rotating objective lens turret 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
• Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers.
• 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
• Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes.
• 1 GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images.
• TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment.
• Included accessories: 1 GB SD card, dust cover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, 4 plug international AC adapter.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+