Celestron Laboratory Biological Microscope
Great entry-level microscope that will last for years
Description & Features+
A condenser concentrates and focuses light when using high-power objective lenses. Since these lenses tend to have very small apertures, a condenser combined with an iris diaphragm provides increased illumination and resolution. You can easily adjust brightness, contrast, depth of field, and evenness of illumination on your specimen.
• Ocular 10x and 4x objective lens, 10x and 40x combine to provide a power of 40x, 100x and 400x
• Glass optical fully processed on all surfaces
• metal structure with monocular head
• Mirror 50 mm (2 in) providing lighting that facilitates the observation of details on sample slides
• Basic condenser that focuses the light onto the sample
• Diaphragm disc 5 positions
• Dials up the coarse and fine focus
• Five prepared slides included
• Adjustable arm (0 ° to 60 °) for comfortable visualization
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+