Classic Accessories Cumberland Pontoon Boat
Backpackable float tube with easy-entry front design
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Hydrodynamic hull shape for improved tracking and steering
- Adjustable backpacking shoulder straps
- Extra high seats for drier and warmer fishing and improved visibility
- Extra comfortable thickly padded seat with a high adjustable backrest provides support and comfort for long fishing days
- Twp cargo pockets with easy-open double zippers
- Two drink holders; two rod holders
- Seat-back mesh stuff pocket with draw-cord closure and two interior zip pockets and two mesh pockets
- Large back mesh storage platform
- Mesh stripping apron with fish ruler
- Quick-release stripping apron
- Safety flag holder
- Orange rear visibility panel
- Boston valves for quick inflation and deflation
- Assembled size: 56"L x 47"W x 17.5"H
- One year warranty
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+