Conair Ladies Compact Epilator

EP1XC

By Conair

Sold and shipped by

 We're sorry! This product is not available. 

Description & Features+

No matter what your hair type, simply and easily remove unwanted hair at the root with this compact epilator. This compact hair removal system fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and has two speeds for your comfort, safely and effectively removing hair from legs and arms. A sensitive area head cover is also included for convenience.

  • Fast and Easy: exclusive system with ultra-fine rotating hair removal head
  • 18 tweezers pluck the shortest of hairs (0.5mm), regardless of the direction of growth
  • Removable, water-washable head for maximum hygiene
  • 2 Speed Settings
  • DC motor
  • Sensitive area head cover
  • Protective cap
  • Cleaning brush
  • Travel storage pouch
  • 2-year limited warranty

Specifications+

Available for Shipping to Grab & Go Locker
Yes
Available for Shipping to Canada Post
Yes
Brand
Conair
Product Identifiers
Walmart Item #
30467963, 30458218
Model #
EP1XC
SKU
10149987
UPC
6845925974

From the Manufacturer +

Ratings & Reviews+

Conair Ladies Compact Epilator is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from poor design for holding Overall I'm not pleased with the product. Looking at the picture I thought it was cordless and I needed batteries or I'd Put in a charger to get some juice like a cellphone. The cord makes it hard to properly maneuver it,and it confines me to one place. The design of it being round is cute but not practical for me to securely hold it. I don't recommend this brand, pick another one
Date published: 2014-06-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Effective and not as painful as presumed! This model is my very first epilator I've ever owned. I always wanted to try an epilator and I finally went for it. I ended up paying about $44.00 with the tax included and I wanted to try something on the less expensive side in case I did not like the results or could not bare the pain. Fortunately, it did remove 90% of my hair, the remaining 10% were still too short, close to the skin. As for the pain, it was bearable for me, and maybe it's because I've done waxing, tweezing, and threading for so many years so the pain was like second nature to me. The only downside to this product is, yes, the pain, it's not cordless, and probably not the most effective epilator compared to the other brands in the market because it takes a few glides over the skin or hair to remove everything on a certain area. The good side to this is that it is a travel-friendly tool, removes unwanted hair from the roots, compact, and reasonably priced. 
Date published: 2014-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from reliable A small and hardworking apparatus. I have experience in using epilators so I have no problem with putting them to work. This one is convenient because it is light, it is with the cord (my personal preference), it is not very expensive, it does not get warm and due to its small size pulling hair is not very painful. Of course the process takes more time with the smaller epilator but it is the result that is important, right? The result is quite satisfactory. This one is simple and reliable, I like that.
Date published: 2014-09-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from GOod GOod buy for the price.
Date published: 2016-08-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Awful just awful! This thing was a TOTAL waste of money! Not only is it loud and very uncomfortable and rough on your skin, it only pulls out maybe HALF the hairs! It's supposed to get rid of ALL of them and it didn't! It only get rid of maybe half the hair on my legs, it was a total waste of money and time, I had to go over my legs with a razor because it didn't even do the job. I'll just use Veet from now on
Date published: 2015-06-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Average It's not bad but not overly great. I haven't really used it all that much but I'd still say my old Remington was 100 times better. Maybe I just need to get used to it, I don't know. It isn't anything exciting.
Date published: 2015-01-26
  • y_2017, m_5, d_19, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_6000055334288, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_walmartcanada

Q & A+

:

Phone:

Store details