D-Link Powerline AV2 2000 Gigabit Passthrough Starter Kit
Perfect for connecting your Smart TV or Game Console to your network
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• The integrated passthrough socket ensures no power outlet is going to waste
• Built-in noise filter eliminates electrical signal noise for powerful transmission performance
• MIMO Technology offers higher-speed data transfers over electrical wiring
• Up to 2000 Mbps
• Ethernet port
• Set up is simple and no configuration is needed, just plug it in
• Rated for 100-125 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
2 MHz to 86 MHz frequency range
• FCC & UL Certifications
• AES 128-bit encryption
• A minimum of two D-Link PowerLine AV Network Devices are required to create a network
• Dimensions: 4.68" x 2.36" x 1.48"
• 1-Year Warranty
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+