Dash 7 Screwdriver
Picquic’s mid-size multi bit screwdriver with instant bit change system
Description & Features+
Built to last, this mid-size, compact multi-bit screwdriver makes changing bits quick and easy. No moving parts to break and no compartments holding tiny loose bits means no more fumbling, dropping, or losing bits. You will find the bits you use most right at your fingertips. Storing a bit in the rear of the handle automatically ejects the next bit selected. The seven carefully selected power-bits are expertly hardened for long lasting durability. The sturdy aircraft alloy shank has a powerful internal magnet to hold bits firmly. The shank also features a hexagonal bolster to which a wrench can be applied to increase torque for stubborn screws. This mid-size model is easy to store in a kitchen drawer or glove compartment. The solid handle offers superior comfort, maximum torque, and impact resistance.
Drivers sold individually. Available in assorted colors.
Picquic’s mid-size multi bit screwdriver with instant bit change system. Each DASH 7 is loaded with a carefully selected assortment of the 7 most popular power-bits. The high quality two-inch long ¼ hex power bits are ideal for use in power drills and drivers. Solid, comfortable, high torque, impact resistant handle is available in assorted eye-catching colours. The aluminium alloy shank features a 7/16” Hex bolster with high strength magnet. The Picquic DASH 7 is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship as long as you own it. Products proving defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- 7 assorted 2” long, ¼” hex power-bits Robertson 1, 2 and 3, Phillips 1 and 2, Slot 3/16” and ¼ “
- Corrosion resistant, magnetic alloy 1 7/8” long shank
- Built in 7/16” Hex bolster on shank
- Comfortable, impact resistant, high torque handle
- Handle is 2 7/8” long and diameter 1 3/8”
- Available in assorted bright colours
- Overall screwdriver length, with bit inserted is 6 1/8”
- Designed and built right in Canada
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
Assembled product dimensions: L 7.50 inches x W 4.00 inches x H 1.50 inches x W 0.35 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+