Decora Occupancy Sensor for LED, Incandescent or Halogen Lamps, in White
Decora Occupancy Sensor, in White
Description & Features+
Leviton’s IPS06 Occupancy Sensor combines state-of-the-art technology with new aesthetics to provide optimal management of lighting loads. These energy-saving sensors are engineered to control current LED and Incandescent/Halogen loads and ensure that lights will turn ON automatically and turn OFF automatically when motion is no longer detected within the covered range. Designed to fit in a standard wallbox, the device offers 180° Field of View and 900 sq. ft. of coverage.
- Automatic-ONAutomatic OFF operation for seamless energy management
- Low-Profile design eliminates an obtrusive "scanning device" look. Elegant styling compliments any interior and coordinates with Leviton's popular line of Decora wiring devices
- 180 degree field-of-view provides approximately 900 square feet of coverage suitable for bathrooms, basements, garages, utility rooms and a variety of other residential areas
- Convenient push-button provides Manual OFF light switching at any time
- Segmented lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. It is designed with an extensive "minor motion" area where even slight body movements will be detected
- Four optional manual adjustments for delayed-OFF time settings maximize energy savings: 30 seconds (for walking test), 5 minutes, 15 minutes and 30 minutes
- LED Indicator Light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch
- Neutral wire not required for retrofit and new construction applications
Assembled product dimensions: L 1.59 inches x W 1.75 inches x H 4.13 inches x W 0.38 pounds
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+