DHP Neo Espresso Wooden Arm Futon Frame & Mattress
1 Frame & 1 Mattress
Description & Features+
The best way to keep your futon plump, comfy and stain-free is to cover it and flip it regularly. Purchase a futon cover if using your futon as a couch, to protect it from stains, dust and oils. Most covers are a little thicker than a fitted sheet and are machine washable. Buy a mattress pad or a vinyl sheet to protect it from stains if the futon is being used as a bed. The sheet or pad goes between the fitted sheet and futon mattress. Flip your futon once a month if you are using it as a sofa. Rotate it each time you change the sheets if the futon is being used as a bed. Vacuum the mattress regularly to remove dust. Wipe the frame with a damp cloth.
• Great for apartments, guest rooms and living rooms.
• Traditional styling.
• Includes 6” microfiber, polyester filled, mattress.
• Sliding mechanism for easy operation.
• Easy to assemble.
• Product dimensions as futon: 33" H x 81" W x 37.5" D.
• Product dimensions as sofa bed: 54" W x 75" L.
• Carton dimensions: 40" L x 30" W x 27.75" H.
• Weight limit: 600 lbs
• Warning: Avoid leaving damp clothes or towels on your mattress, as this will add moisture to it.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+