DR-HO'S Neck Comforter
The DR-HO’S Neck Comforter is a comfortable, easy-to-use cervical traction device.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
The DR-HO’S Neck Comforter is a comfortable, easy-to-use cervical traction device. Designed to allow you to control the traction level you want in response to your pain level, you can use the Neck Comforter as a simple travel pillow, or to stretch and relax neck muscles. The Air Lock Bead allows you to decide if you want to use just two, or all three air bladders of the Neck Comforter. Use it on the go, or in the comfort of your own home.
The Neck Comforter offers traction therapy to increase circulation, soothe tense muscles and improve posture. The high efficiency hand pump makes the Neck Comforter easy to inflate for use, with a simple air valve to hold and release the air.
- High capacity pump that inflates quickly
- Air Lock Bead to prevent air from leaking
- Easy for use even with arthritic fingers
- Three separate air bladders
- Light for easy carrying, can be folded up for travel
- Soothes and relaxes tight neck muscles
- Promotes good posture and relieves pain
- One size fits most with adjustable hook and loop straps
- No battery, chemicals or harmful side effects
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+